That is What Distinguishes Me
Management Personality and Motivator
I distinguish myself through my many years of leadership experience in management functions and on IT projects. I tackle issues quickly and thoroughly and identify solutions. In so doing, I win people over with enthusiasm and humor.
Pragmatist who Maintains an Overview of the Bigger Picture
Even if I have a lot on the table, I never lose my perspective. In a goal- and results-oriented manner, I have the courage to address things and do not lose my overview.
Excellent Communication Skills and Intercultural Competence
One calls me for fire-fighting. In difficult situations, it is important to remain calm, to engage people and act with empathy.
This is Important to Me
I am honest with myself and my clients. I communicate openly and respectfully.
I am straightforward, direct and always myself.
I turn over projects to my clients in such a manner that they are able to continue them at their own responsibility and without me.
- CIC-Certified Industrial Manager
- CIC-Certified Foreign Language Correspondent in English
- Graduate in Business Management from a University of Applied Sciences
- Passed trainer proficiency exam
- Coaching training at TCA London
- Since 1997, freelance Interim Manager
- Since 2007, freelance Coach
- Hands-on mentality
- Profound team management quality and motivational skills
- Excellent conflict-resolution and intercultural skills
Upon request, I would be glad to send you my detailed list of projects.